WE WANT TO SAY THANK YOU
Over the past months the world has faced some tough challenges, and we are beyond grateful for your support through this time. Online ordering and wine club memberships have helped us throughout this crisis. Our business remains focussed around our love for creating wine to enjoy and serving you, we want to thank you for supporting us.
WE’RE EXCITED TO GET BACK IN A SAFE WAY.
We are now open with limited capacity and limited groups for tastings throughout the day. We have planned our tasting room to accommodate three groups at a time in the tasting room with a maximum of 6 guests per group, in order for us to ensure effective social distancing. As the summer progresses and we bring on more staff,we will increase the number of groups by adding tastings on our licensed patio.
Our team has been working diligently to ensure we have new ways of operating to ensure the health and safety of you, our guests and our team as reopen. We have taken the time to test the “new normal”, from making social distancing possible at all times, to sanitizing every surface after each use.
HERE are SOME OF THE PROTOCOLS WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF you, OUR GUESTS AND our PEOPLE.
- All employees must undergo health checks before each shift of work.
● No employee is allowed to work should they display any signs of illness.
● New training given to employees to ensure their own health and safety as well as others.
● Social distancing signage displayed throughout the patio and tasting room
● Everything is thoroughly sanitized after each group.
● Glassware continues to be solution cleaned in commercial dishwasher
● Tasting menus are single use or, preferably, our team will speak to your wine options
- Contactless payments are encouraged
- Payment pinpad is cleaned after each use
- Guests will wait on the patio prior to entering the tasting room, where one of our team members will invite you in once the tasting room has been cleaned after the previous guests
● Patio seating has been set-up for social distancing between groups with a maximum of 6 people per group. Guests are asked not to move tables or seating.
● Guests must not enter should they display any signs of illness
● Guests are asked to use the provided hand sanitizer as they enter the tasting room
- Each group will be asked to leave contact information for one member of the group, the Provincial Health Officer has indicated we keep this information on file for 30 days